Touch My Neon Balls Touch My Neon Balls

It could use some work.

I found this a good concept initially, but too simple. I personally think there should be the option to just play a 1-player game (you know, for scores, and stuff like that). Also, you might want to think of a name a little less... um... vulgar, perhaps? My guess is that many people steer clear from this, because they think it's some kind of mature game.

Guitar Workshop 2 Guitar Workshop 2

good, but a couple bugs...

Well, I didn't look very hard, but I did find 2 bugs:
1. When you turn necks 2-4 on, they appear extremely fat
2. When you go through the "spots" selection under "body," the guitar starts going weird...it's hard to describe.

Laberintos Extremos Laberintos Extremos

Just another one...

There are too many games like this. I'll be nice, though, and give you a six since you actually tried on this.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Cool

Really quite good, but I found that the notes were often synced with the drumset instead of the actual guitar. Which is kind of strange if the guy's playing guitar. Unless he's playing a drumkit-tar. Which would also be weird.

z torture chamber z torture chamber

Meh

Well, this is an idea entirely new to me, so points for originality. But the animation was mediocre at best, and, um, *cough*M-E-N-U!*cough*

Phantom Mansion- Blue Phantom Mansion- Blue

Good

A good game, just a little frustrating.

Money!! Money!!

addicting

very addictive, maybe add levels where enemies move faster or slower

FlashEmperor responds:

Thanks for the review!

PISA-Defender PISA-Defender

Not much going on

I got bored after about 30 seconds. Never use the words "fun" and "educational" in the same sentence.

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Addictive!

Very fun game! However, there's not much to do after you beat the world record.